Friday, January 11, 2013

What's this? I used to actually write things here? I can't believe it's been a whole year since I gave this little blog any attention.

I've decided to give up my Facebook addiction by making my husband change my password so he has to sign me in when I want to use it. I think this is a good thing, but perhaps my underlying internet addiction will mean more time spent blogging. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll develop an addiction to doing laundry.

Quick update on me and mine:

Baby #3 is on his way, due to join us in mid April. He will have an old man name, but we don't know which one yet.

And that's all I think about and all that matters to me right now. See, I told you it would be quick.

9 comments:

happyful said...

I'm so excited to hear about little guy #3. An old man name sounds perfect. I'm glad you're back!

jen said...

Yay for a return to blogging! I think I would have to do the same thing with Facebook (have Jon change the password). I quit Facebook for a while last year but then Spotify entered my life and sucked me back in.:)
An old man, huh? Jon wants "Melvin" to be in consideration for this baby. It was his grandpa's name...but I'm not really on board with that one. Maybe a middle name. I think old man names are gaining popularity. i also like the names Ernest and Oscar...

Emily said...

Thank you! I'm just so surprised anyone still has me in their feed to notice I'm back! It's good to "see" you. :)

Emily said...

Those are good ones. I really like Alvin and Calvin, but Dave doesn't like them like I do. But we have a handful that we do agree on. We probably won't name him until he's born, though.

Thanks for the welcome back! :)

Me, Myself and I said...

Old man names, new man names - anything goes with your last name, so you're good on all fronts.

-Ashlie

Dixie said...

Congratulations on baby #3! Good to see you're back.

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations, Emily and Dave! What wonderful news. Wishing you tons of joy and love with your little guy! I haven't blogged in a year either and have been thinking about returning…may this year be full of lovely, good things for you and your sweet family.

Unknown said...

Yay for Emily blogging! Just so you know, I now have high expectations to see frequent blog updates. No pressure. :) Love you!

happyful said...

I saw this post on old man names and thought of you:

http://nameberry.com/blog/old-man-names-crusty-or-cool