Thursday, April 15, 2010

Glamour!

Photobucket



If you don't already know Kristina, it's about time you check out her blog. Right now she's hosting a Glamour Shots carnival, and I thought that would be a fun thing to participate in.

I don't have an official "Glamour" shot, but I do have this!

This was one of my senior pictures that all the grownups in my life loved, and I hated. It just didn't look like me to me. I would have never made that "come hither" face or posed like that, and certainly not in a hooded sweatshirt. But it was my parents' favorite, so it has been prominently displayed ever since.


However, now that I am 11 years removed from this photo shoot, I actually like this picture! Isn't that backwards? Aren't you supposed to love these when you first get them, and then be completely embarrassed by them in the years to come?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute! It's really pretty! And you're not all freakishly made up! Perdy! You look like the cheer captain all the girls want to be like.

Hizzeather said...

That's a great photo of you! Except I have no idea what you look like, so for all I know it could be the worst picture taken of you ever. :) I think this is the look the guy who took my mission picture was going for, except I couldn't pull it off like you did.

See Mom Smile said...

Stopping by from Kristina's. Not fair. That is so cute. Not fair at all.

Just SO said...

I think you have a fabulous smile! And I have to agree with See Mom Smile...that's a really cute picture.

Kristina P. said...

You definitely have the pose going on. But you look so natural and beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Wow your eyes really are saying "come hither" You must watch a lot of Americas next top model.

Unknown said...

If this was my worst photo...I would most def make it my facebook profile pic. You are a hottie.

Jessica G. said...

You are adorable! How can I possibly mock this photo? Not happening.

Diana said...

I absolutely LOVE this pic of you. So cute. :)

julie said...

It is very very cute. It is funny how in photos we put our arm on our neck..I don't think I've ever done that in real life..but for photos, bring it on! And from the beginning of time I have envied your hair, so of course that still looks fabulous!

And also, I've been a bad blogger, but I've loved your last several blogs too and tell Brandon about them and always meant to comment..but didn't. So, sorry I suck..but keep writing.

Rachel Sue said...

IT's cute! You don't have big hair or anything!

Camille said...

Wait a minute, I thought we were supposed to pull out our most shameful pictures! Yours looks hot!

Cranberryfries said...

Maybe I need to see your favorite to appreciate why you didnt like this one at first because I, like everyone else, think it's hawt!

Jones - Keeping Up With M.O.M. said...

Boooo! Too pretty! You lose! lol.

NIKOL said...

Stoppin' by as part of the blog carnival. Your photo is pretty! In my photo I'm drowning in a sea of lilac shimmery fabric.

Laura Marchant said...

Compared to some of the ones I have seen today yours is voted "most normal" so far, lol!

You Are My Fave said...

That's fairly close to a glamour shot. You're just missing the hairspray and neon background. Maybe a flipped up collar.