My gorgeous, talented, super-mom cousin Ali tagged me. (And she even teased me a little with her tag. But I'm doing it anyway.)
1. What were you doing TEN years ago? I was in my senior year of high school and loving it. Singing in Madrigals, hanging out with Jessica, flirting with the boys.
2. What are Five things on your to-do list today? Go buy a big doodle-pad for my son, pick up a birthday cake or cupcakes, wrap presents, have a party, wait for my husband to come home with good news.
3. Snacks I enjoy are: Fruit strips from Target, Wheat Thins (There are lots more, but not enough room on the internet to list them.)
4. Places I have lived: Idaho, Utah, Kansas, Brownstuccoland (currently)
5. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire: First I would order my green couch! Then I would pay off my house. Then I would pay someone to make sure my food storage is in order always. Then I would hire a maid. Then I would hire a chef. Hmmmm... how did the personal trainer get left out? I may have to do some prioritizing.
8 TV shows you like to watch:
(We don't have TV at our house, but there are a few shows I watch online, and a very few that I haul out the antenna for.)
1. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. American Idol.
That's all! I don't have 8. We do enjoy watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Arrested Development" on DVD.
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Any good sit-down Mexican restaurant will always be first on my eating-out list.
2. Grandma's house.
3. Mom and Dad's house.
4. Bajio/Cafe Rio
6. Best Burger
7. New York Burrito
8. In front of the computer.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Rushed to find a bra when the doorbell rang.
2. Drove all over Utah to meet dogs and potentially bring one home. (Didn't. Don't worry, Mom.)
3. Went to a family party in Sandy.
4. Broke up a toddler fight.
5. Took my child to a donut shop at 11:30 p.m. (We're on a late schedule. And yes, we did get funny looks.)
6. Saw my husband's grandma for the first time in several years and met her new husband for the first time ever.
7. Got lost driving way too many times (this = carsick mama and baby).
8. Came home very, very tired.
8 things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving with family in Idaho.
2. Birthday party for my son and his cousin.
3. Jazz vs. Bulls Monday (This coincides with meeting my sister-in-law's boyfriend... big night!)
4. Getting my green couch and pretty chairs.
5. Having the whole house painted inside. (There's A LOT of painting to do around here.)
6. Having another baby (someday).
7. Seeing my sister. (I don't know when that will happen, but I miss her!)
8. Having a get-together with my RR friends.
8 things on my wish list:
1. Green couch
2. Pretty chairs
3. This painting
4. A husband who is not mad at me for blogging instead of helping him find the battery charger. (Well... I wish for the same husband, just that he's not mad.)
5. Size 8 jeans (10 would be nice, too. I look pretty hot as a size 10)
6. Someone to come unpack everything at my house.
7. That my son might never again have an explosive poo.
8. That I might actually make friends in my new ward/neighborhood.
And now a question for YOU! Do you like doing tags? I think they're usually fun, but I never know who to tag. Tell me if you like to be tagged, and I'll totally tag you.